Zimhiphop is fast growing with the contributors bringing new innovative ideas daily. We have review sites, an award show (though disputed), a directory and various shows on radio and television that have lined up to create the industry we have always dreamed about. AMVIS being a player in this field has decided to come up with the No Limits Competition, where artists can download the instrumental and record vocals along the theme no limits.
The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges who will according to relevance of song to theme and other factors come up with the winner.The hardworking/lucky artist that will get a song recorded, mixed and mastered for free by AMVIS instruments. This means artists need to work hard on the substance of the song and also the sound.
“Other prizes include apparel from 7.30 , free track/mix-tape artwork, a song review on Bars 263, an interview with Zim Link and The Juice Entertainment and also an opportunity for a live interview and performance on The Zim Hip Hop Report on ZBC Tv. This competition serves to grant an opportunity to familiarize hip hop listeners with mostly unheard new artists. This collective effort of different media houses will hopefully help the artist get recognition from the masses.” – They said to me during a Facebook chat last week.
Terms and Conditions
1. You are required to submit only one song i.e. one song per artist
2. The winning artist has to record the prize song within 2 months
3. Artists signed under AMVIS Music Group are NOT allowed to enter this competition. Artists affiliated or have worked with AMVIS can enter the competition but can not record it at AMVIS studios.
4. Artists entering the competition are free to submit their song to radio if they feel it can greater their chance of winning
5. You can enter the competition as a group or individual artist.
6. The competition will run for 2 months starting Saturday 14th December
7. Altering or editing the instrumental is NOT allowed.